1. God is faithful to His Covenant
- That means He is very serious about what He says and what He has promised
- Joshua 3
- The Ark of the Covenant is His promised manifested presence among His people
- The key to having His Covenantal blessings and to activate the Covenantal promises in our life is in a consecrated life – He is holy and therefore we must approach Him in great reverence (Joshua 3:5)
2. A Consecrated Life
- To live a consecrated life is to hold sacred what God considers as sacred
- Joshua 7
- That which God has set apart for His purpose is sacred (Genesis 2:16-17; Joshua 6:24; Joshua 7:13; Leviticus 27:30)
3. What if we have crossed the line?
- Consecrate yourself!
- Repent and take steps to turn away from our transgressions
- The fact that we take great effort of be right with God shows that we are serious about living a life which pleases and honours Him