1. Anxiety, is it real or just in the mind?
- Luke 12:22-34
- Jesus’ teaches about Kingdom attitude towards wealth – anything over and above what we need as basic provisions has been entrusted to us and will be called for accountability
2. Why do we worry?
- Insecure about provision
- Absence of the reality of a Provider Father
- Lack of the fear of God – self sufficient
- Inability to trust
3. Why we should not worry…
- It drives us into anxiety
- It blurs godly boundaries
- It distorts priority
- It blinds us to what life is really about
4. How can we stop worrying?
- Come to the Father through Jesus and seek His perspective about what life is really about
- Seek God’s Kingdom and righteousness
- Trust the loving God and Father whom Jesus has revealed to us is the antidote of worrying
- Build Trust on Truth
- Rejecting lies which destroys Trust
- Trust requires action