Me? Breaking free?
1. When was I in bondage?
- Desiring to be free draws us to Jesus who would in turn set us free from bondages
- Unless we realize that we are under the bondages of sin and darkness, we have no need of a saviour
2. Am I free? Is there anything I need to break free from?
- Romans 7:7-8:1
- The devil uses sin which rules in our flesh to hold us in bondages
- Spiritual bondages – we cannot relate to God
- Bondages in the soul – our thinking, emotional responses, attitudes, will, reactions
- Bondages in the body – sickness, addiction
3. What can I do?
- Come to the Ready, Willing and Able God
- He is ready – Jesus has completed what is necessary for our freedom
- He is willing – because He loves us with an everlasting love
- He is able – He is the All- Powerful and Awesome God!