1. What are “breakthrough prayers”?
- That prayer just before breakthrough comes or prayers leading up to the breakthrough we desire?
2. Learn from Nehemiah – Nehemiah 1
- Man of prayer (Nehemiah 1:4)
- Repentance – taking up responsibilities that are ours (Nehemiah 1:6-7)
- Lean on God’s mercy and His faithfulness to His Covenant (Nehemiah 1:5, 8-9)
- Fear of God (Nehemiah 1:11, 5:15)
3. The one breakthrough we need….
- To recognize that the source of our breakthrough is in God and therefore to live in that truth
- A life style of embracing God’s truth and live according to God’s order