‘The Faith’ is the good news of God deposited in our lives through faithful men and women. We are entrusted with this and called to entrust others with it
What does it mean to be entrusted with the good news?
We are called to guard it (2 Tim1:11-14)
- We need the Holy Spirit dwelling in us
We are called to suffer hardship for it (2 Tim2:3)
- The aim is endurance through obedience, discipline and hardwork.
- The reward is reigning with Christ
We are called to abide in it (2Tim3:12-14)
- To model it to others
We are called to proclaim it (2Tim 4:1-2)
- We need to be confident in the gospel
- Practice lifestyle evangelism